Here is the link to my myth poster: https://new.express.adobe.com/publishedV2/urn:aaid:sc:VA6C2:3c8d805f-5041-434f-a560-159cb9145d93?promoid=Y69SGM5H&mv=other
One truth I was afraid to accept was when my cat Gris died last year. I was playing video games with friends when I noticed Gris breathing really heavy and panting, so I called my mom downstairs. She took him to an emergency vet. He was put down around two that morning. Summarry: We went over agument notes Reflection: I took notes. I wish you would make the friday blog posts due sometime saturday since some of us have to be at the football games and ususally dont get home till close or after midnight, and when you dont give us time in class to complete the post on fridays, they will be missing and we cannot make them up.
During the break I went to Charleston to visit my sister (she goes to college of Charleston) and take her home for thanksgiving. I also went ice skating for the fist time, which was horrible. I drove up to a junkyard in Augusta which was about two and a half hours away. I pulled a fender and bumper filler for my truck and got 40% off since they were having a blackfriday sale. On the way back, I figured out how many miles to the gallon i was getting, and highway driving 9.5 mph, which is pretty horrible but the truck does have an exaughst manifold leak which can cause the truck to eat gas. I should hopefully get it fixed soon. I would fix it myself but older fords are known for studs holding the manifold on to snap, and I dont have the tools to get them out, so I'd rather pay teh money for someone else to do it. Summary: We worked on vocab lesson 5 Reflection: Im happy I was able to get everything done and have time left to do my blog post
The first goal I would like to achieve in 2026 is being able to reach a double g above the staff in the stands at football games. This goal is important to me because range is important to me and the more range that I develop opens me to more opportunities such as lead trumpet in a jazz band. To achieve my goal, I need to practice long tones at different dynamics and gradually work my way from around a c above the staff to a double g, and do this every day. I hope to reach my goal by the start of football season my senior year. The second goal I would like to achieve in 2026 is scoring 1200 or above on the SAT. This goal is important to me since a better SAT score opens more opportunities for scholarships. To achieve my goal, I will have to study, prepare, and hopefully take a class that teaches to the SAT. I would like to score at least 1200 on the June SAT The third goal I have for 2026 is to pa...
Comments
Post a Comment