After viewing your classmates’ poem posters, select one presentation that caught your attention. Describe what you enjoyed about it or something new you learned from their work.

 Prompt: After viewing your classmates’ poem posters, select one presentation that caught your attention. Describe what you enjoyed about it or something new you learned from their work.

Response: On thursday, I was sick and was not at lakeside. Therefore I was not able to look at my classmate's poem posters.

Summary: I was sick so I slept and worked on my truck

Reflection: I wish I got a little more done on my truck. I finished replacing the airbag clockspring, alternator, serpentine belt, belt tensioner, and I'm halfway through replacing the speakers in the doors of the truck.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Write about a truth you were afraid to accept.

Write about what you did over thanksgiving break.

4 Goals for 2026 Jan 6th 2026